- Your DVD arrived today and was most enjoyable viewing. I especially enjoyed the interviews with Hermann, my old friend Coleman Norris, and of course Buddy Melges. Sure wish I could still be sailing in the “A’s” and “E’s”. We have two “E” boats that sail around Sarasota Bay, but it is not ILYA sailing. Thanks again!
- I LOVED IT! I thought the flick was awesome! I loved the history of the races and the boat evolution. I thought the interviews were great, and the sailing footage was awesome, really cool. I especially liked the wakeboarding footage, that is incredible stuff. Heidi really liked the history too, definitely cool.
Minnetonka Beach, MN.
- My wife and I watched The Ultimate Ride last night. You put together an excellent doc on the A Scow. I liked all the historical backround and the interviews. The photography was great, I loved it!
- I have watched The Ultimate Ride a number of times since my wife bought it for me, it keeps getting better everytime. I wish we had some A scows racing around here. I WANT THE ULTIMATE RIDE!
- I saw this movie at the premiere at the ILYA Championships 2006. I had just seen the boat live for the first time ever like one hour before at the club's parking lot. I was amazed about the boats. Then I saw the premiere - amazed again! Excellent review to Scow history, there was a lot of things I had no clue about. Absolutely worth it! I had to purchase a copy to bring home...
Vesa Salo, (Finland's scow-sailing pioneer)